Stand Out with a New Home at 729 Unionville Road
“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” – Dr. Suess
We hear you! We hear your desire to live in Award Winning Unionville/Chadd’s Ford School District. We hear you’re longing for a new home, one you can personalize to your liking with your color kitchen cabinets and your style of hardwood flooring.
Chetty Builders has recently tapped into a new market within Kennett Square with a unique opportunity for a new home to be built on a single, 1+ acre lot where you want to live! What more of a perfect location than in the heart of Chester County, Unionville schools, and close to all major commuter routes and shopping? I know, right? We think so, too!
So, here’s the scoop on this new home-
- Desirable Washington Model with Country elevation and partial stone veneer
- 4 bedroom + loft OR 5 bedrooms upstairs, 2.5 baths, 2 car side load garage
- Morning room extension just off the kitchen
- Fully upgraded gourmet kitchen package- the “real deal!”
- Sitting room extension in the owner’s suite
- Hardwood flooring, ceramic tile, granite, SS appliances and SO MUCH MORE!
The weather is warming up, the birds are chirping, homebuyers are on the prowl, and Chetty Builders is ready to build! Check out more details on this new home in Chester County under our Quick Move-In Homes tab or on-site flyers at 729 Unionville Road, Kennett Square, PA 19348. We’ve got our signs up and a brochure box with more info, so you can’t miss us! Stay tuned for more upcoming single lot new homes Chetty Builders will be starting in Garnet Valley this summer.Tags: new homes for sale in unionville pa, new homes in kennett square pa, new homes unionville school district
This post was written by Chetty Builders